February 9, 2014

Weekly Recap: February 3rd to 9th

weekly recap2
This week was quite an eventful one! My 2nd semester at school started and my blogging hiatus has finally ended! I have a great feeling about this month and I’m just so excited! Cress and Ignite Me came out on the 4th and I already finished Cress and it was AMAZING! I will probably be reviewing it soon! Also, I got a bunch of other bookish mail so I might have to do a weekly recap as well. I debuted my new feature (which everyone seems to like) so I might post another post like it soon. I also got an Epic Recs partner this week! I’m about 85% close to buying a Kindle Paperwhite because my Sony Reader is just going to cause a lot of problems in the near future. Overall, my week was pretty great.
Don’t forget to check out my stop on the Heartbeat Blog Tour because Harlequin TEEN is giving out a HUGE prize pack as well as a signed copy of Heartbeat (US/CAN only)
transparent divider On the blog this week:
transparent divider On the blog next week:
  • A review of Freakboy
  • Discussion Post
  • A review of The Winner’s Curse
  • Readiculous Finds #4
  • THREE blog tour!
transparent dividerHow was your week? What are you looking forward to next week? I hope you all had a lovely week & let me know how your week has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!