February 16, 2014

Weekly Recap: February 10th to 16th

weekly recap2
The Anna and the French Kiss Readathon is fast approaching and I am SO EXCITED! If you haven’t signed up yet, you can do so here! I haven’t scheduled anything yet for it but I’m getting there. I think I might vlog for the first day and I’ll see where it goes from there. In other news, my February book haul has reached SIXTEEN books and I think that I might have to start adding my  bookhauls to my weekly recaps because this is getting ridiculous. In terms of school work, the new semester started recently and it’s a little tough keeping up with blogging but I’m quite adept at scheduling so I think I can handle it for now. I received my first assignment of the semester and I basically have to create SEVEN collages for my fashion class which is pretty easy but I have a little over a week to do it and I have no magazines to cut out from so………
but enough moping, I am hoping to catch up on some needed blogging because I have reviews to write for books I’ve read in December which is not great at all.
transparent divider This Week on the Blog
transparent divider This Week on the Blog
- a review of Freakboy
- LGBT Challenge February discussion post
- My February Epic Recs
- a review of Don’t Even Think About It
- a discussion post
- a review of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight 
transparent divider How was your week? Should I add my book hauls to these weekly recaps? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!