February 2, 2014

The One Lovely Blog Award

onelovelyblog I was nominated by Annie at The Runaway Reader for this award. She said about me, and I quote “her blog is so cute and I absolutely love it. Also she talks to me on Twitter and is really nice.” So of course I had to participate! (if you compliment me, you will forever be on my nice list)
Basically, I have to share 7 facts about myself which I find really fun. Let’s do this!




1. I have a twin sister
2. I love browsing for books online but I actually end up purchasing the books in-store
3. I have a part-time job at a library (a little worried about it though because if I don’t get less weekday shifts soon, I might have to quit)
4. I used to say that my favourite genres are dystopian/sci-fi but I realized that I actually prefer contemporary novels
5. I have about 5 different ideas for some novels but I would probably never write them
6. I’m worried that I’ll start having too many books to read at one point so I take all my requesting very seriously and I tend not to request more than two books at a time
7. I have about 18 books to read right now but probably no time to read.

And that’s it! I’m supposed to nominate people for the award as well but I don’t think anyone has the time for it but if you want to do the award as well, go for it, I nominate anybody who wants to participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!