January 2, 2014

December Monthly Recap

monthly recap

Another month has passed by! I am never done being amazed at how fast time flies when you’re blogging (because it is just that much fun)! December was pretty eventful for me. I participated in my first readathon & created my own event! Not to mention that I also started a part-time job. It was also the holiday season which is just amazing and fun! I also was on my winter break which is two weeks of no school and just awesomeness! I used that time to plan my posts & work on them so I’m very pleased with that! January will be very busy for me because my exams are coming up at the end of the month. I may go on a two week long hiatus during that time but I might not.

033 Book Reviews
(ratings in brackets)

Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (3/5)
Somebody Up There Hates You by Hollis Seamon (4/5)
Man Made Boy by Jon Skorvon (3.5/5)
The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger (3/5)
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor (4/5)
Daisy and the Pirates by J.T. Allen (3/5)
Pivot Point by Kasie West (5/5)
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (5/5 & all-gif review!)

033Discussion Posts

Writing Discussion Posts
Reading Multiple Books at the Same Time
How Do You Recommend Books to Non-Readers

033End of the Year 2013 Readathon

TBR Challenge
Week One Update
Wrap-up Post

033Readiculous End of the Year Celebration

Best 2013 Releases
Songs of the Year
Books I Wish I Had a Chance to Read This Year
Bookish New Year’s Resolutions

033Miscellaneous

Readiculous Holiday Gifts!
Weekly Recap: December 1st to 8th
Announcing a new feature: Readiculous Finds!
[Promo + Giveaway] Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
Weekly Recap: December 16th to 22nd
Readiculous Find: Ninjas, Roommates and Lenses (1)

033

And that was my December! How was your month? Did you do anything exciting? Are you also looking forward to January? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!