January 7, 2014

December + Beginning of January BOOK HAUL!

I haven't done a bookhaul in a really long time and I thought I'd show you the library books I got and some books of my own. Enjoy! *side-note: please excuse the beginning and me fixing my top haha, it was riding up and yes the HD makes me look very different I know*
Books Mentioned
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
Pawn by Aimee Carter
The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
Star Trek: The Next Generation/Doctor Who: Assimilation 2: The Complete Series
A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith
Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
45 Pounds (more or less) by K.A. Barson
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Pivot Point by Kasie West
                                                
People Mentioned
Asti at A Bookish Heart
Rachel at Hello, Chelly
*not too many people mentioned in this video haha

Have you read any of the books listed above? Are any on your TBR pile? Which ones are new discoveries for you? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!