December 28, 2013

[Readiculous End of the Year Celebration] Best 2013 Releases

end of the year

The Readiculous End of the Year Celebration is an event hosted here that celebrates this year! Click here for more info or to sign up

Welcome to the first post for the Readiculous End of the Year Celebration! I’m really excited for this event to start and I think it’s going to be a lot of fun!

033 The Best 2013 New Releases
(in no particular order)

Champion (Legend, #3) This Song Will Save Your Life The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) Eleanor & Park

1. Champion by Marie Lu (Legend #3): I have loved the Legend series when it first came out (way before I even started blogging) and this last installment of the series was just AMAZING. I am so glad with how it turned out and it was just so epic.

2. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales: This novel was just pure magic. I really connected to the main character and I just loved it SO MUCH! I even recommended it to my non-reader friend and she loved it too!

3. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (the Raven Cycle #2): Ronan is my favourite of the 5 friends and this was HIS BOOK! I seriously loved it and it is such an amazing sequel to an already great novel!

4. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell: I love this book so much. It is seriously one of my favourite books and I stroke my signed copy all the time (wait shh I didn’t say that what are you talking about)

 Sky on Fire (Monument 14, #2) The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1) The Fall of Five (Lorien Legacies, #4) Reboot (Reboot, #1)

5. House of Hades by Rick Riordan (Heroes of Olympus #4): I love Rick Riordan so much and it’s no surprise that he made this list! I have just one comment to say about this book: Percabeth FOREVER.. that is all

6. Pivot Point by Kasie West: I’ve heard SO MUCH about this book and I finally read it this year and I CAN NOT wait for Split Second! I need to read more!

7. The Fall of Five by Pittacus Lore (Lorien Legacies #4): I have loved this series for so long! This book was just AWESOME! That ending broke my heart! I’m a little bummed because I found out that this is a packaged book but I seriously love the series so much that I can overlook it.

8. Reboot by Amy Tintera: I waited for this book LONG before it came out this April! This book did not disappoint and I seriously loved it. I am so excited for the sequel!

 9. Sky on Fire by Emmy Laybourne (Monument 14 #2): I really enjoyed Monument 14 (the first book) and it was a great apocolyptic book. I met Emmy Laybourne at an author event and I promptly read Sky on Fire after and HOLY CRAP, I didn’t see ANY of the twists coming! I was on the edge of my seat during the whole book!

Have you read any of these 2013 releases? What did you think of them? If not, did you add any to your TBR pile? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!