December 2, 2013

November Monthly Recap

I can’t believe it’s December already! Time flies by so quickly! In November, I had a lot of schoolwork and I was participating in NaNoWriMo so I didn’t have that much time to blog. I’m very excited for December because I’m getting back on schedule and I have a lot of post ideas that I can’t wait to share with you. Also, I’m participating in the End of the Year 2013 Readathon and I’m so excited! I will be doing some challenge posts and I will be tweeting my progress! Without further ado, here is what happened on the blog this month:

Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter: Book Review (4/5 stars)
Neighbouring Opinions: Hello November!
[Blog Tour] Dead Dreams by Emma Right: Author Interview
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: Book Review (5/5 stars)
Neighbouring Opinions: The Playing With Your Emotions Tag
Seeking Guest Posts!
Weekly Recap: November 2nd to 9th
[Guest Post] Mel recommends some books for your holiday wishlist!
My NaNoWriMo Progress (according to my twitter)
Champion by Marie Lu: Book Review
Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King: Book Review (4/5 stars)
End of the Year 2013 Readathon!
Weekly Recap: November 17th to 24th
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi: Book Review (4/5 stars)
Shelly Rambles: My Blogging Style
[Guest Post] Annie Recommends Books by Canadian Authors!
Neighbouring Opinions: Weekly Update
[Guest Post] Time to Meet the Neighbours!
Weekly Recap: November 25th to 30th

As for December, I plan to read a lot more books because I have to finish my goal of 150 books this year (I’m at 121 right now) but I think I’ll have enough time because I’m participating in a readathon AND I have a full two weeks off school with 11 of those days being this December so…. TIME TO GET READING! tumblr_mlvmcn5Mbn1s9b724o7_500

How was your November? Do you have any awesome plans for December? Are you also surprised at how fast time is going by? Let me know! :)

2 comments:

  1. My initial goal was 150 books too now! But I hope to reach at least 145 :D Good luck and I hope you make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have 8 more books to read to reach my 100 book goal. Should be pretty easy since I also have Christmas break too =) I'm not sure what goal I should set for myself for 2014.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!