December 14, 2013

End of the Year Readathon: Week One Update


Jenny from Juliababyjen's Reading Room and Dana from Dana Square are hosting a Read- A- thon from December 9th - 22nd called End of the Year 2013 #ReadingCram.

Well, I know week one of the readathon isn’t over but I wanted to give you a little update. I’m completely forgetting to do a page word count but I did read about two books this week which is not great but still, I’m proud of myself!

Pivot Point by Kasie West 
I really enjoyed this one! It was so interesting and I really like it! It was also such a great experience to read because everyone on twitter discussed the book with me and understood all my feelings! It was amazing

Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter 
I also really enjoyed this one. It’s a nice light read and a great sequel but I am confused about the romance. Do the main characters end up together or what? It is very unclear!

Other news to note:
- I tried to read Where She Went but the copy I was reading (from the library) had a page RIPPED OUT! I was so sad, it was getting good! But I might ask the library if they have a second copy or I’ll buy an e-copy because it was amazing!

- I participated in a reading sprint and I read 124 in ONE HOUR so I won an ebook! Specifically, the Moon Dwellers by David Estes, I’m not too sure what it’s about but the title sounds intriguing so I’ll be reading that soon!

- I have 19 books left on my goodreads challenge! I know it’s a lot but I really think I can make it (with the help of manga and some graphic novels haha).

Overall, this week was really fun and I’m having a blast! I didn’t write a lot of reviews and I have a couple of ideas for discussion posts so I hope that those will be up next week!

Are you participating in The End of the Year Readathon? Are you having any great progress? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!