December 9, 2013

[End of the Year Readathon] TBR Challenge!

Jenny from Juliababyjen's Reading Room and Dana from Dana Square are hosting a Read- A- thon from December 9th - 22nd called End of the Year 2013 #ReadingCram.

I’m very excited to participate in this readathon and I can’t wait for it to get started! I plan to read 13 books during this readathon but if I only make it to 8 or so, I won’t be too disappointed. I have some library books that I also want to read but mostly, I want to read the books I’ve bought but haven’t had a chance to read!

What I plan on reading:

WP_20131201_003[2]  WP_20131201_004[1]

In random order (I will not necessarily read the books in this order)

1. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
2. Pawn by Aimee Carter
3. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
4. Crewel by Gennifer Albin
5. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
6. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
7. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black (I may remove this one from the list because it is huge!)
8. Pivot Point by Kasie West
9. Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchette
10. Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
11. Freakboy by Kristin Elizabeth Clark
12. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
13. Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter

I know, it’s a lot of books! A lot of these books are extremely popular around the blogosphere which is the reason I probably bought them in the first place! I might not get to read all these lovely books but if I read eight of them, I’ll still be pretty proud! I’ll also be doing some of the challenges and posting reviews as I go along so be sure to check the blog and my twitter for my progress!

Have you read any of these books? Which book should I bump up in the pile? Are you also participating in the readathon? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!