December 23, 2013

End of the Year 2013 Readathon: Wrap-up Post!

End of the Year 2013 Readathon is hosted by Dana from Danasquare and Julia from Juliababyjen’s Reading Room and ran from Dec.9-22nd

The past two weeks have been a blast! It has been so much fun participating in this readathon! I got to tweet and talk about the books I was reading and it was just AWESOME seeing everyone’s progress and I even got introduced to some new blogs and some awesome bloggers (including the lovely tour hosts)! I had about 13 books I wanted to read but I ended up reading 10 books but I’m still proud of my progress! I have yet to write the reviews for any of these books but I think a review writing sprint might be happening as well (or was that just random ideas?). I have a lot of reviews to write!

033

Books Read
(rating in brackets)

Pivot Point by Kasie West (5/5)
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter (3/5)
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson (still unrated-too many thoughts)
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott (5/5)
Where She Went by Gayle Forman (4/5)
Something Strange & Deadly by Susan Dennard (3/5)
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (5/5)
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (3/5)
Freakboy by Kristin Elizabeth Clark (4/5)
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (5/5)

033Other News

I participated in two reading sprints and I won both times! I’m very proud of my progress in terms of reading and I finally discovered that I’m not as slow of a reader as I thought! This event was just awesome and so much fun, I’m really glad I participated!

Also, yesterday (the last day of the readathon), a huge ice storm hit my province and we didn’t have any electricity for most of the day so I ended up reading TWO BOOKS all in one day which is HUGE for me and I’m so proud of my progress!

What about you? Did you participate in the End of the Year 2013 Readathon? If not, what did you think of the books I’ve read, did we share the same opinions/ratings? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!