December 19, 2013

Announcing a New Feature: Readiculous Finds!

Hey guys, I haven’t been updating the blog too much because I recently started a new job & school has been getting pretty busy because exams are coming up BUT my holiday break is coming up so that’s three weeks where I will be planning posts for next year and writing a BUNCH of reviews and reading!
So anyway, time to announce…..

Readiculous Finds!

finds

These posts will basically feature books I’ve recently discovered! I’m always adding books to my TBR list and I’d love to share them with you guys! This post is really similar/inspired by Jenn Renee Reads’ Delightful Discoveries so I will be linking my posts back to her. I can’t wait to start posting these and you can expect the first one next week!

What do you think of Readiculous Finds? Are you as excited as I am? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!