November 10, 2013

Weekly Recap: November 2nd to 9th

I haven't had a lot of time this week to post but I decided to make a vlog for my weekly recap so enjoy! And once again the little icon is terrible.

Honourable Mentions

Asti @ A Bookish Heart (inspiration behind weekly vlog)
This review of Tiger Lily 
Seeking Guest Posts 

And I think that's it because I barely had time for this so......

How was your week? Did you get any awesome books this week too? Let me know and/or link back to your weekly recap! 

3 comments:

  1. Champiooooon! Can't wait to read it. I loved Parasite, but I'm not feeling Feed at the moment.. I'm interested to see what you think. I love buying books in the book store too! It's a shame that most of my stores here hardly sell YA English and if they do, it's crazy expensive. Good luck with NanNo and happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Legend soon, so much hype! Shatter Me is quite epic, isn't it?

    Happy reading , Shelly! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said my name wronnggggg! haha. It's more of an ah-stee than as-tee. But that's okay, I'm quite used to it. ;) And thanks for linking to me as inspiration, even if the main reason behind it was just that you were too lazy to type. You're much better with the whole video thing than I am. I literally only do it for recaps, at least you spice it up with other posts as well! Oh, and only three posts this week? You should be proud! It's better than nothing!

    And so many good books! At some point I'd like to read Tahereh Mafi's works... and Mira Grant's... But who knows when >< There's never enough time!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!