November 30, 2013

Weekly Recap: November 25th to 30th

Wow this is a short week in recap news (I usually post on Sundays) but I have a good reason! I have something very awesome planned for tomorrow so you'll have to wait and see! Anyway, enjoy!


Mentioned Above

Bookoutlet.ca (note the tagline) 
This hello, chelly post

Upon going back, I realized I forgot to mention something. I'm currently editing my blog theme and I hope to have that done soon, I'm really excited and I think the graphics turned out really well. Emily is helping me out with the theme (well she's doing most of the work, I just designed the graphics) so a big thank you to her!

How was your week? Did you get any interesting books? What do you think of my library book haul? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. First thing, your sweater is so cute! You look absolutely adorable!

    And congrats on Nanowrimo! 17 000 words is still such a HUGE achievement! Can't wait to see where your story goes!

    And happy Hanukkah! Eat some latkes for me! I'm not Jewish but I love latkes with a passion which is a bit unfortunate because I almost never get to have them.

    Hope you have a wonderful December! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!