November 24, 2013

Weekly Recap: November 17th-24th

I haven't done a weekly recap in a while and I'm too lazy to write (again) so I will be vlogging once more! Warning: there is fangirling, anger and plain weirdness in this video, enjoy!




Honourable Mentions

Books Mentioned
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Somebody Up There Hates You by Hollis Seamon
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Man Made Boy by Jon Skorvon
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson 

How was your week? Was it a little bit better and more productive than mine? Have you read any of the books on my recent book haul? Let me know! :) 


3 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to participate in the read-a-thon if i am get a little less busy. Love your vlog :D

    Happy reading! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHA. I loved the vlog!! :D I tried to vlog, but it looks so weird, I didn't post it :P I did put up a post though for my Weekly Recap!! And the Day of the Doctor! Haha. I don't really watch Doctor Who, but my best friend does… Have fun reading all your books! :)
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. ERMAHGERD YOU SHOULD TOTALLY JOIN THE READATHON (I'm one of the hosts by the way haha- I'm doing Attachments :P)
    Also, wow, that vlog was really long. It must have taken ages if you had to do 10 takes!

    I actually don't really like Juliette much in the second book either. She's just so annoyingly weak. KENJI IS HILARIOUS!! And yeah, I'm Team Warner. Join usssssssss. We have cookies and cake.

    Ugh I hate the Pushing the Limits cover as well. I'm a bit weird and just dislike it whenever there are people on covers. I don't mind it when they're spruced up a bit like in Incarnate, or Splintered, but if it's just people, it's like, gross.

    Yes, definitely read Incarnate!! I totally agree with the Twitter people. The love interest is amazingly awesome. If you end up liking Incarnate, you should read the novella- it's from the love interest's POV and it's so goooood :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!