November 15, 2013

My NaNoWriMo Progress (according to my twitter)

If you look on my right sidebar, you’ll notice that I have a widget for my NaNoWriMo word count. I’m not sure if I’ll even make it to 50k but I want to at least try! I’ve been too busy to read/blog with NaNoWriMo plus school (but I did recently finish reading Champion by Marie Lu so expect a review for that soon) so I decided for now, since it is the halfway point in NaNoWriMo, to share my progress using the several (or many) tweets I made during this time. The tweets go from November 1st and onwards, so you are basically reading a timeline of my NaNoWriMo progress!












And those are all my tweets as of two days ago! Sorry for my last typo, I need to re-evaluate my spelling honestly. You can check my twitter for more NaNoWriMo related tweets!

Are you doing NaNoWriMo this year? Do you think you can reach your goal? And if you're not participating, is it entertainign to see all of us freak out? Would you participate sometime in the future? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading all your tweets about Nano! You've done so much and it's so exciting to see your story grow! Good luck in writing the rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked reading your progress tweets too! You're doing great, Shelly! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!