November 22, 2013

End of the Year 2013 Readathon!

This awesome readathon is hosted by Jenny and Dana

I know November isn’t over yet but I was too excited to wait so this if my official post saying that I will be participated in the End of the Year Readathon! I haven’t really planned what books I will be reading and an official post will obviously be up on December 8th but I just wanted to spread the word and make sure everyone participates.

Basically, the goal of this read-a-thon is to chisel down your TBR but I plan to spend this time completing my 2013 reading challenge (I am behind on it!) and I can’t wait. I will be tweeting my progress throughout the readathon and honestly, I’m so excited. Thanks to the lovely ladies for hosing this awesome readathon. I’m a little nervous since this is my first Read-a-thon but anyways, I’m planning to read a lot!

Are you participating? If so, are you as excited as I am? If not, I’m sorry if my excitement is unbearable hahaha

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I may do this! I have a ton of review books to finish before the new year..this would be perfect for that! Thanks for a posting so now I can check it out!
    Good luck and read a Thons are really fun! :)

    -Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fun as!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Good fun :D But I doubt that I'd sign up because I can't really commit :( But I see you're reading Incarnate!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!