October 27, 2013

Weekly Recap: October 20th-27th

This week was pretty uneventful except the URL/blog name change. I am so excited!! It may take a while for the excitement to wear off so don’t be surprised if I use caps lock for the next couple of days. Besides that, I have nothing exciting really. I’ve been reading the same book for several days now so I’ll try to finish it soon so I can start The Nightmare Affair because I sort of forgot I’m participating in October Secret Readers so…. Anyways, click below to find out what happened on the blog this week:




Book Reviews
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness (5/5 stars)
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce (3/5 stars)
Short story review: Lilleth

Neighbouring Opinions
Under the Never Sky
The Maze Runner

Discussions
Shelly Rambles: Commenting

How was you week? Did anything exciting happen to you? Let me know below!

2 comments:

  1. Like I said on Twitter: didn't realize the name change until Meg tweeted you, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog name! Nothing real exciting happened for me. Lots of homework that I just finished for tomorrow. Phew. Classes are starting to pick up in pace now that we're in the second half of the semester :/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!