October 19, 2013

Liebster Award Time!


The lovely Meg @ Adrift on Vulcan has nominated me for the Liebster Award! Since it’s the weekend and I’ve been trying to avoid writing book reviews, I’ve decided to participate in this!

Let’s get started! (I will include gifs in my answers because, why not?) I am going to do most of the questions that Meg answered because I don’t feel like answering all of them.

1. You must choose three things to take on a deserted island: What would you take?
Hmm, I think I’d take my e-reader (that includes it’s cable) , my laptop and access to Wifi. I could use my laptop to order stuff like food and I could use my ereader to keep me lonely. And since you can’t really “take” wifi, I would use those portable USB things that give you access to the internet anywhere (we have that in Canada, do you guys have that too?).

tumblr_lvx7mmENe21r8058ko1_500_zpsfadb4778
2. What is your favourite song?
This question is like asking me to choose my favourite book! How can I choose only one? Hmm, instead, I’ll choose my favourite artist, MUMFORD & SONS! For some reason I can’t explain, the banjo + awesomeness + Britishness = complete musical awesomeness. Need I say more? I’ll include my favourite song by them for emphasis!


3. Why did you start blogging?
Because I love books! So cliché but very true. And well, I wanted to meet other book enthusiasts!
tumblr_mig2doW6kP1rrzx66o1_500

4. If you could live in the setting of one novel, which would you choose?
Hogwarts! Do I even need to explain myself?

5. If you could shapeshift into any animal, what would you be?
Hmm, tough question. I think I’d choose wolf so I can convince people that werewolves are real and I can scare the living crap out of every single book blogger MWAHAHAHAH
dun dun dun

6. Would you rather live in the country or the city?
Neither! I’d want to live in suburbia (which I live in now). I can take a half an hour drive to the city or a half an hour drive to the country side. It’s the perfect balance!


And that’s it! Since I want to be inclusive towards every book blogger, I nominate every single book blogger reading this who has not already received the Liebster Award!
tumblr_ma0ysoENd61ry937io1_500
Awards to all!

4 comments:

  1. YES to Mumford and Sons! <3 And I think we all want to live in Hogwarts :D Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in Hogwarts would be awesome! Although, after Voldemort is dead of course =) Love your gifs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would probably cheat and take my ereader as well lol.

    Fab post! <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd take my Kindle as well! And make sure that it has the same never-ending battery life as my computer. ;) Super important. I can still live on a deserted island, but only if I have my books and the internet constantly with me. We have that wifi in a USB thing here, too! It's super handy, only a bit expensive.

    I've never been a fan of Mumford & Sons, but hey, that song's pretty good! Only it makes me feel kind of sleepy because of the dreary feeling I get. I love the music video, though, if that makes any difference. ;D And a wolf would be a cool thing to shapeshift to. Anything to prove that what everyone thinks is fiction is actually real, right?

    Lol. The second last gif was awesome. xD

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!