September 28, 2013

The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater: Book Review

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)Genre: YA Paranormal Fantasy
Publication Date: September 17th 2013
Series: The Raven Cycle #2 (Book 1)
Rating: 5/5 stars
Source: Bought
The second installment in the all-new series from the masterful, #1 NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Maggie Stiefvater!
Now that the ley lines around Cabeswater have been woken, nothing for Ronan, Gansey, Blue, and Adam will be the same. Ronan, for one, is falling more and more deeply into his dreams, and his dreams are intruding more and more into waking life. Meanwhile, some very sinister people are looking for some of the same pieces of the Cabeswater puzzle that Gansey is after... (via goodreads)


My Thoughts: After reading the Prologue (only 3 pages long), I was hooked. If you haven’t read this series yet, what are you waiting for? Even though I didn’t enjoy Maggie Stiefvater’s Shiver series, this series is totally amazing. The Raven Boys was considered “Gansey’s” book and so when I heard that the Dream Thieves was Ronan’s book (he will forever be my favourite character), I couldn’t wait to read this book.

Check out the rest of my review on Reading After Sunset!

1 comment:

  1. I was definitely in the minority with Raven Boys. I liked it, but I didn't love it. I'm very eager to give this one a read... I'm hopeful that I will enjoy it much more. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!