September 1, 2013

August Monthly Recap

August was such a busy month for me. I did a lot of volunteering, went to a concert, bought a lot of books and managed to make a couple of new friends. Even though school is starting soon, I’m excited for September.

Book Reviews

Blog Memes
Waiting on Wednesday #6: The Fall of Five
Showcase Sunday #7: Throne of Glass + The Replacement
A-Z Bookish Survey
Waiting on Wednesday #7: The Dream Thieves
Showcase Sunday #8: Nothing this week!
Waiting on Wednesday #8: City of Heavenly Fire
Showcase Sunday #9: Book Depot & Massive Book Haul
Waiting on Wednesday #9: The Eye of Minds

Events
Dawn of the Apocalypse by E.S.P Blog Tour & Giveaway
After Alex Died by Dakota Madison Book Blast & Giveaway
All In by Marta Brown Expert and Giveaway
I thought I had way more events but that’s because I signed up for a lot this month. I think I have about 3 blog tours coming up in September and maybe even more!

Rants and Other Posts
Introducing a New Event: SEQUEL SEPTEMBER
I’m Featured on Falling On YA’s Around The World
Shelly Rambles: Love Triangles, Doctor Who and Other Bloggish Things
Shelly Rambles: Challenges in Writing Book Reviews
Struck by Lightning Movie Review
My Summer
Shelly Rambles: The Relationships/Friendships Between Book Bloggers

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, you read lots of awesome books this month :D Ah, five stars to Eleanor & Park. <3 Loved that book.
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!