August 12, 2013

A to Z Bookish Survey

This awesome survey was created by Jamie at the Perpetual Page Turner. I am a little behind in my reviews so I thought I'd do this survey for today.

Author you've read the most books from:
Totally Rick Riordan. I've read the Heroes of Olympus series, the Kane Chronicles and all the Percy Jackson books. In total, 12!

Best Sequel Ever:
Hmm, it would have to be Sky on Fire by Emmy Laybourne. Seriously, the Monument 14 series is spectacular.

Currently Reading:
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I finally caved and bought it this week!

Drink of Choice While Reading:
I hate drinking anything while reading but I love eating sunflower seeds. It is the weirdest thing ever.

E-reader or Physical Book?
I love reading printed books but ereaders are necessary!

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated in High School:
Probably no one. All fiction male characters seem too made up. I don't know how to explain it, they don't really seem relatable, 

Glad You Gave This Book a Chance:

Hidden Gem Book:

Important Moment in your Reading Life:
As with most bloggers, discovering Goodreads. Seriously, without goodreads I probably would never be a book blogger

Just Finished:
Promised by Caragh O.Brien. I'm so sad the Birthmarked Trilogy is over!
Kinds of Books You Won't Read:
I try to stay away from books that clearly emphasize love triangles. Love triangles are seriously annoying. I am currently reading Throne of Glass but I tried to overlook the love triangle business

Longest Book You've Read:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix by J.K. Rowling (870 pages)

Major book hangover because of:

Number of Bookcases You Own:
One. I rely on my ebook so much, I hate it. I'm trying to get more books though. 

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
The first book in the Harry Potter series (Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone). I have read that book so many times, it's unbelievable

Preferred Place to Read:
In bed or on the couch :)

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you've read:
"He can run faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo." -J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix. 

Reading Regret: 
Not starting to read loads of books soon. Seriously, what was I thinking?

Series You Start and Need to Finish (all books are out in the series): 
Hmm. Not sure but I do need to catch up on the Curse Workers series

Three of your All-Time Favourite Books:
So hard to choose. I just can't. 

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

Very Excited For This Release More Than All the Others:
House of Hades by Rick Rioirdan. I MUST HAVE THIS BOOK NOW

Worst Bookish Habit:
Hmm. Hard to say. It's between judging a book by its cover and not picking up a book because the tag line is so cheesy

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

Your latest book purchase:
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, Ink by Amanda Sun and Will Grayson, Will Grayson by Josh Green and David Levithan

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):
I am so strict about about my bedtime so I force myself to go to sleep early.

Did you also complete the A-Z Bookish Survey? I hope you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!