June 16, 2013

Showcase Sunday #2

          Showcase Sunday banner
I decided to participate in Showcase Sunday. A meme hosted by Books, Biscuits and tea that promotes new books that you've purchased, gotten from a library or downloaded onto an ebook. (all images taken from goodreads)
Books I've Purchased:
The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes  Heist Society (Heist Society, #1) Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns

Well the last book I didn't buy, I won it on a contest on goodreads. I recieved it in the mail this week and I am excited to read it. I didn't download any new books or get anything from the library this week but I did buy myself a book journal, I love it so much and I can't wait to use it. Oh, and I got a Spock USB. Overall, it was a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!