June 9, 2013

Showcase Sunday #1

          Showcase Sunday banner
I decided to participate in Showcase Sunday. A meme hosted by Books, Biscuits and tea that promotes new books that you've purchased, gotten from a library or downloaded onto an ebook.
Books I've Purchased:
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)  Monument 14 (Monument 14, #1) The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1)
I'm so excited to read these books, my book shelf is slowly filling up and i'm super excited! I'm also going to meet the authors of Shadow and Bone and Monument 14 at their Fierce Reads tour. I am so excited to get my books signed, it will be so awesome!
Books I've borrowed from the library:
  Angelfire (Angelfire, #1)    Birthmarked (Birthmarked, #1)    Genius Squad (Genius, #2)   The Line (The Line, #1)
I am so excited to finish my a-z reading challenge and I get to read all these fantastic books
(all images from goodreads)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!